There is a Team Jones tradition of sitting down in late March and filling out a few brackets in order to try and make the following three weeks as competitive as possible. We really enjoy some friendly trash talk and sitting down and watching college basketball.
This weekend I had the opportunity to work in the garage and organize a few things (should I be nesting?). As I was in the garage, I heard screams coming from the living room. Immediately I knew Sienna was in labor and was having a major contraction (like I know what that is or feels like). So I ran into the living room to make sure everything was okay and instead of finding Sienna in labor I found her screaming at the TV over the Davidson/Georgetown game.
So now I will spend the next few weeks trying to figure out if each scream is indeed labor or just the sound of Sienna's bracket falling apart.
Hook'em.
3 comments:
Editors Note:
Sienna is currently tied in first place in our league and appears poised to win if Texas continues to play well. My bracket on the other hand suffered a crippling defeat when the Hoya Paranoia failed to beat Davidson.
There are hearts of men breaking all over the internet! Wow, what a woman!
Post a Comment